Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Crazy Road Rage

I was driving back to Kingston from Toronto today...about 4 in the afternoon. As I'm about to get on the highway, this old bald man in a van pulls up behind me and motions for me to speed up. I can't b/c the car in front of me is pretty slow. The guy can't change lanes b/c of traffic. He keeps pushing me and I point out that I can't go any faster and put my fist up in the rearview mirror as if I am going to give him the finger (but I don't give him the finger).

Anyhow, I get on the highway and he's tailgaiting me so that I can't see the lane beside me. I am unable to change lanes and he does and then slows down so I can't move over. My lane starts to end so I let the horn rip. He motions for me to pull over and I pull up behind him, move all the way over to the left lane, speed up and get onto the Express lanes.

The asshole has the nerve of coming behind me. He tailgates me for about 15 km. Changing lanes as I am. I drive about 110 km/hr (those who have been in a car with me know that's slow) b/c of the amount of traffic on the 401. Finally the asshole gives up and takes an exit.

Let me tell you. Normally I am pretty fearless. Takes a lot for me to get scared. This time I was...to the point that I memorized his licence plate number and had he made any gestures I would have called the cops.

Lesson: there are many asses on the road. Beware and ALWAYS carry a cell phone!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica