Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Interview Update #3

Allright so I've arrived home at 7 pm in Toronto on Friday night (remember I began all this on Tuesday).

Saturday morning I wake up yet again at 6:45 am. Get ready and drive to Hamilton. We have to be there by 8:45 at the latest. Register, and eat breakfast (they provided a continental breakfast). I see the program director (she's the one who I had done a couple of clinics with while at Mac and she gave me a hug on my last day). I get ready to put my hand out to shake it and say hi but she gives me a hug (in front of all the other candidates). We are getting ready to go to the morning presentation and she walks with me talking about other stuff. Fantastic lady!

The presentation is hilarious. She's trying to show Hamilton for what it really is. Lasts about an hour. My interview is at 11 am, so I speak to one of the residents in detail and she tells me to make sure I say in my interview Mac is my #1 choice. The interview went well. We ran out of time. They asked questions different from the other schools. I make sure I throw in how Mac is my top choice.

Then we had lunch...nice hot lasanga with a salad bar and desert. Get home around 2:30 pm. Go back to Hamilton for 7 pm (yet another Internal Medicine pub night). Get back home again at 10:30 pm. And sleep till 10:30 am.

So it's Sunday now. No more interviews until next Sunday when I fly out to Calgary. I'll continue with the stories!


2 Comments:

  • hahahah this really cracked me up, mmade me crave all the good pubby food and damn what I wouldn't do right now for well-made lasagna and a caesar salad (with extra croutons!)

    sounds like such an exciting life, sadia! Damn! :)

    ~ simika

    By Blogger F.S.Kabir, at 7:25 PM  

  • Well done Sad :D *praying ardently that its Mac for selfish reasons*

    Take it easy now...call me/come over etc...I'm home most evenings except wedneday(salsa, you could come too if you like) and friday (eid).
    Ciao babes.

    By Blogger Tazzy, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica