Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Matchmaker

So on the last long weekend when I was home in TO, my dad calls me to the living room and says, "I don't want you to get mad but I want to ask you something. Have you joined a matchmaking service? Because if you have, you know I can't do anything about it, it's your choice."

WHAT??!!?? I was shocked! I said, "No but did someone tell you that?" He's like "no".

Now that came out of nowhere. I mean if he wants me to do that, he should just ask me (I'm not sure I would be comfortable doing that though)...I hate how he always gets things done in a round about way so that it seems like me, my mom or my sister wanted to do something when in actuality he wanted it. Stupid man!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica