Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Monday, September 27, 2004

My List

When I picture my significant other this is truly what I picture in my head:
1. Confident
2. Sensitive and kind
3. Outgoing
4. Intrinsic charm
5. Cultured
6. Ambitious
7. Street smart and book smart
8. Open minded
9. Laid back
10. Social
11. Spontaneity
12. Compassionate
13. Opinionated
14. Gets along with most people
15. Mature
16. Has his own sense of style

Physical Charactersitics:
1) Taller than me (I'm less than 5'4"...can't be that hard)
2) No FOBBY charactersitics (no moustache, no big hair, no fobby accent that sounds like he just came from some remote village back home)
3) Not a prominent nose (I know...a wierd one)
4) Takes care in how he dresses--dresses appropriately to the situation, to his body habitus etc.

I don't think this is a lot to ask for. Some of these things are compromisable. The following however are huge turn offs:
1) smoker (casual is fine...but smoking in general is nasty)
2) drinker (I don't want to see him do it...and ideally I wouldn't want him to do it at all)
3) FOB factor (all the girls out there know what I mean)
4) slobby, unkempt
5) lack of open mindedness
6) inability to carry on a conversation

Hmmm...I think this is all I can think of for now but will add and modify as I think of more stuff

Back to studying!

2 Comments:

  • from your mouth to god's ears :) if you find such a gem, please let me know where/when/how - so I might try and see if it lands me one too!

    By Blogger F.S.Kabir, at 7:57 PM  

  • I don't think u r asking 2 much...
    there should b plenty of guys who'd fulfill your requirement.
    anyway,
    good luck!
    f

    By Blogger f, at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica