Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Oh My!!!

So Friday was an interesting day...it's about 645 am...I'm with my general surgery team...senior resident and another student...and I'm examining a patient's abdomen in front of them while they are asking him questions. A young guy (late 30s)...been confused the day before but seemed fine Friday. As I was performing the physical exam I get to his lower abdomen and the side of my hand skims something hard...I look over and realize it's his erection!!!! I have NO idea how I managed to keep a straight face and finish the exam.

When I told my colleagues later they couldn't stop laughing at me...neither of them had even noticed...and this guy was sitting there like nothing was bothering him or nothing was unusual.

Although I must say...not how I imagined I would start my day... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica