Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dinner with the Two Men in my Life

So my sis and mom are back in the home country doing my wedding clothes shopping and I'm babysitting my dad.

I asked my dad to go out to dinner tonight...and he wanted to bring my fiance along.

Very wierd having both of them out to dinner with me at once...especially b/c they don't have much to say to each other but thank god there weren't too may awkward silences (in part b/c my dad talks a lot, in part b/c my fiance was able to get my dad talking about stuff :P)

On our way back for the first time my dad realized that my fiance and I meet on a regular basis (man he is in such la la land) and he told me that my fiance is a "good man" (hear the indian accent in ur head when u read good man :P)

I really do think my dad likes my fiance more than i do :P tres cute...hopefully it will last! Amazingly, he's mellow around my fiance and doesn't insist on being right all the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica