Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Starting Nov

So over the last few months, not only have I let this blog lapse, but I've also let the people most important in my life "lapse". Haven't been keeping in touch with people like I should...havent been calling, haven't been emailing.

The reason: a few really. Been feeling overwhelmed at work with too much call, being a senior resident, presentations, teaching, exams. My licencing exam part deux is at the end of the month. Also the commuting back and forth from TO finally took a toll...no energy to do much. And lastly the wedding preps and family committments (the latter of which haven't been too many but with my crazy schedule were enough to feel like too much). But it's finally winding down...end of this month things should lighten up.

Goals for November:
1) need to keep in better touch with my friends...missing them too much now. hopefully it'll be easier with less call, a more relaxed rotation, no exams or presentations.
2) work on myself...i've said this time and time again but I realize that I don't take care of myself in any way...have to start..small baby steps.
3) need to make up for disappearing on certain people...not fair to them just b/c I've made my life so busy.
4) update my blog...haven't had much time to reflect on things but am starting to again.
5) lastly, read again...I miss reading just nice, normal stuff.

Let's see how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica