Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sexies of the Century

So I named my friends and I the "catches of the century" and as a collective group we've decided to call ourselves the "Sexies of the Century". We figured why the hell not...we are smart, beautiful, intelligent, confident, women who are just a blast to hang out with. Besides, with the whole world questioning our sanity b/c we are still single, we figured it was time to fight back in a way that would rattle the masses...instead of feeling bad (as we are "supposed" to), we are gonna feel good...in fact, we are gonna feel great and not apologize for it. On top of that, we will let them know that we feel great.

I swear, I'm gonna give some aunty a heart attack one day by my comments. I'm just itching to use this one :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica