Simple Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

So I'm not creative enough to think of anything interesting to write...no inspiration. My life is tres dull (as that seems to be the theme these days).

My friend however, got this nice random email from a stranger named TIPU (yeah...I'm not kidding) who came across her blog. Spelling and grammar is in its original format.

"i realy like ur profile...r u from bangladeh...or from calcata... i m from bangladesh...27, but at this moment in uk. i like too walk in the rain or play football.... u can say i love rain backhome.... any way after i see ur profile i couldnt stop to say u at list hi to u, i know it could be defficult for u to say me back hi..... have a good day my friend... could be see u one day when the rain come ..in the road....walking and asking u .....how r u"

And then my friend (Tas) used some traching program on her blog and found out that he had typed in "marry a bengali girl" in google and her blog showed up!!!

Enough said...you all know what I am thinking :P

2 Comments:

  • That is sooo funny. I came here form Tazzy’s blog because I was curious about these proposals of friendship that she said she had been receiving from weirdos in the UK. And I must say that email that you printed up there is just beautiful. Shame I’m married or I would have gone and found this guy and married him myself. Do you think he might settle for an Iranian instead of a Bangladeshi? Ahh one can dream, can’t one?

    By Blogger Shirin, at 5:11 AM  

  • lol

    oh we have a tonne of stories...i think i'm gonna start posting some of my own

    By Blogger Anokhi, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Simica